Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MUDTEES

Even though I don't post about family here, I had to dedicate a blog post to my adopted little bro who is officially launching his (well him and two others) T shirt line.

He's real hype about it and I'm kinda proud of him (don't tell him that though cause word on the street is that I don't. LOL.) cause he's doing what he enjoys and that's being creative.
So check it out...I'll be coasting some his tees all over. (I'm actually the 'model'...for want of a better word...on his myspace page right now.)


P.S. He's not my adopted brother...we just tell him that.
We actually found him on the Beetham and he was cute then so we kept him. LOL.

2 comments:

Trini By Injection said...

AHHHHH! So it is my fren. Lol! I now lookin thru your blog & see dis here. He doing good tings ent?

afro chic said...

Yes it is your friend.
I told him he was on your blog and to go check it out.