Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One of my favorite authors...

Eric Jerome Dickey is coming to Trinidad this weekend!

He'll be at Trincity Mall on Friday 14th Septemeber 2007 and West Mall on Saturday 15th September 2007, promoting two of his new novels "WAKING WITH ENEMIES" and "SLEEPING WITH STRANGERS ".
I can't remember when I first started reading his books... it may have been about 2-3 years ago.

I can't remember why/how I started reading his books...I may have bounced them up in the National Library (which you should check out and become a member of if you haven't already).

It also may have been in RIK and I saw his cute face watching me from the bookshelf.

Now that I think about it...I'm almost sure that's why I picked it up. Because he was staring at me from the shelf.

Anyhoo, picked it up and became hooked.

I did find that after a while his books did become a bit predictable though, or it could just be that I get accustomed to a writer's style after reading almost every book they have, as I did with John Grisham and James Patterson.

Nevertheless, I am still probably going to make the trek up to Trincity or down to West Mall to get a peep at the man who was looking at me from the bookshelf with his cute smile, to see if he's really that cute up close.


No comments: