Friday, April 30, 2010

I've been summoned for Jury Duty!

I know most people try to avoid doing jury duty, but I have never been in a court room in my life, have never had the opportunity to be juror and I thought they probably had me on a blacklist or something!

So I was actually quite pleased when my father in law called me one day at the office to tell me he had been given a summons for me to appear in court for jury duty in May.

Having worked at an attorney's office for a while, it will definitely be interesting to se this side of the law.

Jury duty here I come! :)


2 comments:

shells said...

I was called this year for the first time in my adult life as well...It was different! Didn't get selected to sit on a jury and I was only actually in court for 2 days out of the month.

Have fun

Wuzdescene said...

Jury service is real kix .... at least when I did in the 90s ... 3 times! ... yep .... I been a juror 3 times ....

I'll be interesting ....