Friday, December 14, 2007

The Oracle is no more...

Imagine my surprise when making my blog rounds this morning to find this post by Saucy.

Hello Everyone, well it is with a heavy heart but still steely eyed
determination I write to tell you the 'The Oracle' is officially off for this
carnival.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the support you have given to
this venture and also offer you an explanation that I believe you more than
deserve.
Before I go on let me inform you that this 'failure' for me is a wonderful
thing, it strengthens and tests you to see just what you are really made of,I
could go into a corner and weep, but instead I am even more determined now, I
have a story to tell and no matter what obstacle is placed before me (feel free
to test that theory out), The Oracle will take her place firmly in Trinidad
Carnival!! maybe not this year, but she is coming and when next you see her, you
will understand her evolution.


I had to double check The Oracle group on Facebook, because I was in total shock.

I am a firm believer in "nothing happens before its time", and I just want to tell Aaron not to give up hope, and when is fuh you...is fuh you.

Much love to Aaron and The Oracle team and Gnothi Seauton.

BTW Aaron, my son WILL NOT forget...trust me...he done start work on his designs for 2009 already!

No comments: