Monday, December 10, 2007

When las yuh see de BLIMP? ..

A friend of mine sent this email to me (I eh know why she eh start she own blog yet)


It's good to reach to work on a Monday morning and get a good laugh.


The BLIMP is back!!! (sigh of relief) ..... fuh real ..... ah see it (an ah hear it) ...... dis morning (yes, Sunday morning) ....... in de west ...... it circle and circle and cirlce ...... fuh about 45 mins ....... actually it wasn't circles nah ..... it was more like lines ..... straight lines ..... cuz it was just going back and forth .... back and forth ...... east tuh west ..... west tuh east ...... I think maybe it picked up the clicking of
my camera ..... and was trying to pinpoint where the disturbance was coming
from ..... cuz yuh know it high-tech like dat !!!???? ....... but back tuh de BLIMP itself ..... aka ....... AIRSHIP ...... aka ....... DIRIGIBLE ....

..... why dey didn't give it one of those more serious sounding names??!!! ....... so at least it coulda have ah hot name ...... tuh go wit de "hot air" ....... an odda dan dat ...... it eh no secret ...... dat in dis country ...... alotta tings dat start wit de letter
"B" ...... jus BAD! ....... like ...... B-mobile ...... and ...... B-link ...... so why ....... B-limp ....... it was destined to be BS too! ......

....... from now on ..... I tink ....... I will call it de AIRSHIP ...... dat soundin more official ..... dat soundin like it could rel help wit crime ........ it soundin ..... like de air
in it ..... is cool air ...... an not "hot air"!!! ...... but seriously ...... do you know exactly what the Blimp is about ..... I have no
idea what it does ..... or what its supposed to do ..... any ideas?





All text, photos and captions and courtesy wuzdescene.

1 comment:

Geisha said...

LMAO!
What exactly the Airship suppose tuh do? It kinda loudish too.
Ah mean if I was committing some crime, and being in Trini and realizing not too many tings does make ah sound like dat, I go know de Airship passing and tuh not do what ever illegalness I was doing....I'm juss saying.