After many months and several interviews (not that I was counting) , this one just fell into my lap and two days after the interview I was called back and offered the job. And I took it.
I gave two weeks notcie, so officially my last day will be next week Friday 6th June. :)
My resignation has prompted people to of course ask the inevitable "So where are you going?"
For those of us who value our privacy and just don't want the maccos all up in your business I have done this list (in no particular order) of
"What To Say When You Resign and Are Asked, Where Are You Going?"
1. I'm staying at home and my spouse is going to take care of me
2. I'm going back to school and get my degree in Cricket Studies/Cubicle Management (or any equally obscure field)
3. I'm going to open my own business training eels to jump through hoops
4. I'm going island hopping for the first two years and I'll see how that goes
5. I'm taking a year off to try and break the Guiness World Handshaking Record (or any equally ridiculous world record)
6. I'm going to work as Scott Adam's muse.
Feel free to add to the list! :D